Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not even 4 weeks

Today I'm 3weeks 5days. The next two months will be the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGEST of my life. It's already felt like a year from when I found out I was pregnant, but it's only been 5 days????

*big sigh*

Well - boobs have gotten really full like the first time I was pregnant. I'm starting to notice extreme bloating after big meals so I might have to split my meals. One thing of concern to mention is today from 3 - 4 pm I started getting this achey sensation around my cervix area... it felt like it was opening or dialating like my last miscarriage. It was a little scary... but I went to the bathroom and there was no blood, so...

And anyways, I won't be concerned until after 5 weeks... that's the end of the 2nd pregnancy, then once again at 8 weeks or so. After we pass those milestones, then maybe I'll start a ticker.

HURRY UP TIME!!!

No comments: