Sunday, January 25, 2009

DPO17 : 4weeks 1 day

I didn't record this yesterday because I didn't want to obsess over every little detail, but now I'm going to jot it down to remind myself the next time I freak out.

Yesterday was the first day of the week that I didn't have to wear a bra (because I was home all day)... so I didn't notice my boobs being really sore. During the evening, I started feeling them around and they felt a little smaller - the fullness deflated. Then my husband came over to cop a feel and told me the same thing (without me vocalizing to begin with)... so we were both like "uh oh".

So anyways, friends were coming over, so I unwillingly put a bra on. By midnight, they didn't really hurt, but when I felt them again, they were full again.

This morning, they still aren't as painful as the few days in the 3rd week, but I believe they're the fullest yet.

No comments: