Thursday, February 26, 2009

8 weeks 5 days

Bloating is insane!! My hubby touched my belly and commented "it feels like if I stuck a needle in your tummy it will blow up"... yup! it's true, I feel like I'm going to explode anyways without the needle!

Well today, I felt completely normal. Not a minute of stomach problems or nausea, and of course my boobs are a little less sore (although still growing)... I even ate a lot of junk food like spicy potatoe chips... ok the only symptom I had, I think, was being constantly hungry (and sore boobs.. oh an extreme bloating).

But I can't help myself and got another scan scheduled at 9 weeks 3 days. Although I think I will postpone it until 10weeks 2 days so it would have been another 2 weeks + of growth. After this milestone, I think I can truly feel comfortable. That would make this the farthest pregnancy yet.

No comments: