Friday, December 19, 2008

Fertilityfriend.com BBT charting





Here's my graph so far. I think it's pretty accurate to say I ovulated on the 12th, 13th, or 14th right? According to fertilityfriend, ovulation is confirmed after 3 consecutive temperature raises. My temp never decreased since the 12th, so I'm going to go with the first day of the positive. I need to pinpoint this to make sure getting the blood tests done tomorrow will be on schedule with my cycle phases. A day difference probably won't be that significant right? Right.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm supposed to fast... guess I'll fast and go to the lab super early so I won't starve.

By the way, I love this site www.fertilityfriend.com and am considering paying for the VIP membership for a month or so. I love all the tools and calculators!

No comments: