Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AF is FINALLY HERE! It’s funny how life works. I’ve been stressing myself, dating every little occurrence in my body… all in an effort to determine when my next ovulation date will be, so I can TTC as soon as possible. Little did I know, I was totally stressing myself out and probably delaying AF more. Just last night, I finally made a conscious attempt to accept that things are out of my control and when it comes, it will come. I was ready to move on… travel again, start new projects, etc. This morning, I was in such a chipper mood. Talking about what to get for Christmas, planning this, planning that. Then completely unexpected, AF visited me at work in the morning! I’m so extremely happy and relieved it’s finally here. Being in limbo was really sad and stressful...

and best of all, NOW we can try! OMG the excitement is already out of control! whoo!

I'm going to start charting basal body temperature starting tomorrow morning.

Fertilityfriend.com here I come!

No comments: