Monday, November 17, 2008

No pregnant, not ovulating, not spotting, then what?

My body traded from being in spotting limbo to just plain limbo. Have no idea what's going on because although I'm getting PMS-like cramps, which I've never ever gotten before prior to my miscarriages, and getting some weird but clear discharge, I'm not ovulating (as confirmed by another $0.55 fertility test strip.) I'm at a complete lost at where in my cycle I'm supposed to be. No thanks to the dang spotting that lasted 2 months!

Of course, I could really just be PMS'ing like I had thought yesterday. I don't know why but everyday I wake up and lose my logic all over again. It's like my brain resets itself every night. Hello? Yesterday you were content with accepting the fact that you're not ovulating or pregnant, so you should sit like a chicken on eggs and just WAIT for your damn Aunt Flo to come visit!

No comments: