Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Progress?

Went for a 30 min walk with hubby today at 7pm. My body especially hip and lower back ached all over because, well I'm carrying 27 extra pounds!! and I'm so stiff lately.

Soon after, I've noticed a bit more Braxton Hicks... didn't pay any attention to them. Until 8:20pm a contraction, 8:30pm a contraction, 8:45pm a contraction. Well, is this a pattern starting??

No. After the 3rd one, nothing.

Until 9:45pm another Braxton Hicks. I think they are starting to get a little bit more intense (or is this wishful thinking??) and I get headaches with each one. How odd is that? I'm watching the clock, hoping for another one... nothing.

10:35pm just now, another contraction. This one was a quick one, not even 10 seconds, but it felt stronger.

Come on, contractions, stop teasing me!

No comments: