Saturday, April 18, 2009

16 weeks




Exactly 16 weeks today! Not much of a change in last week's belly size. I think the bumpage might be moving up though. Not much going on except I've been getting a bit tired the past week - probably from the lack of sleep (pain in shoulder/back/hip/etc from having to sleep on the side).
I got a body pillow - it does help but I think in order to rid of the muscle aches I have to stretch them out first. (yoga time).
16 week OB appointment:
Yesterday was the 16 week OB appointment - nothing monumental as I expected. She found the heartbeat (146?) and gave me a order slip for a dating/sizing scan (which will include looking at the anatomy) but it won't be until my 20th week... a whole month from now! A little disappointed, but just as we expected.
I made the appointment for Friday May 15. But I want to know now!!!
Well, I find consulation in the fact that we're in the middle of purchasing a home, so the month will go by in a flash. We have so many appointments scheduled in the next week for inspections, and signing papers, etc. Then the next next weeks will be packing and moving.... so, May will come in no time!
Can't wait to see you again baby!

No comments: