Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nightmares!!!

I had the most horrid dreams last night...


First, I was bleeding red blood... thought I was miscarrying.Last time I dreamt I was bleeding - I actually miscarried a few days later (6weeks)


Then I dreamt I was stuck in a malfunctioning elevator that just kept going up and down and up and down and making me really really really ill. Was on the phone with the operator and she said "I can't do anything! It's got a mind of it's own!" So I had to try to escape from the top of the elevator while it would stay idle for a second... until it realized I was trying to escape and it would run again - this time, my body was half out of the elevator.


THEN I dreamt I was driving home by myself in a really bad neighborhood and thugs kept trying to chase to mug me. And I got shot in the neck by some thug kid with a air gun???
What a string of horrible horrible dreams.

No comments: